Applicants for the Travel Bursary must:
- Submit an abstract to Brain & BrainPET 2015 for either oral or poster presentation.
- Be under 36 years of age at the day the conference starts
- Be the first/presenting author.
The recipients of the travel stipends will be selected by the Program Committee of the Society based upon:
- An indication on the abstract submission form confirming the primary author is eligible for the award
- An indication on the abstract submission form of their desire to be considered for the travel stipend
- Exceptional quality of the submitted abstract. This is generally determined by the score the abstract receives in relation to all abstracts submitted by eligible members.
Applications for the Young Investigator Travel Bursary are now being accepted.
Application submission is now closed.
How to apply
In order to complete the bursary application you will first need to submit an abstract to Brain 2015.
- Please submit your abstract through the Brain & BrainPet 2015 Abstract Submission System. Please click here to submit your abstract.
- Once the abstract has been submitted you will be able to log back into the overview submission page to check your Abstract Reference Number. You will need your Abstract Reference Number and Abstract title for your application.
- Please complete theTravel Bursary Submission form.
- You will be required to upload the following items:
- proof of age (copy of passport) - PDF File.
- Brain 2015 abstract submission reference number and title.